Wednesday, February 15, 2012

life

Dear Sumire,

I'd got much headaches recently. Any remedy to cure this pain? I guess if my mum is reading this, she would say, "Sleep earlier." ;-) Ohmygod. I missed my parents back a home.

Life's going on a rocky direction this past 2 months, but I guess it's going to be better. My old Wira is cracking down on me, work ain't much of a smooth flow, money is never enough, my cellphone won't work like it's supposed to be and so on so forth.

My old car had been through a lot with me. What used to be my dad's tools for living became my companion. We get through college together, we survived a crash together, we survived the hellish internship together (seriously, the internship in EVO PICTURES had its tolls on both of us), and this old car still delivers me to work everyday. But even so, it's getting disorders every now and then. Sending it to the 'car hospital' wouldn't help much as its sickness grew and time flows. And its burning holes in the pocket.

Few weeks ago, my dad called and told me maybe its time to let it go. I guess it's time too. But hell, I'm so gonna miss this car. But that's also the beginning of another new nightmare. I had to get a loan to get myself a new vehicle. Yet another hole burn in my pocket.

As for work, I think my nightmares are far away from being over. Although I'd finished the monthly publication (thanks to June & Jess for their hardwork) another publication is coming my way.

Cellphone? I really hate talking about it, but I just can't stop complaining. I could carry 2 Nokia phones with me, but none work right. My C6 drains battery like a hungry hog, and my E72 wont show me the incoming calls. Sometimes, the calls don't show up at all even if the caller heard the ringtone on their side. On my side? HOME SCREEN. Gosh. The phones are driving me insane!

jin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails