Monday, October 31, 2011

a reply

Dear Miss T,

I got your memo, and I understand you perfectly. I'll keep my reply as brief as possible.

You're probably right about there's nothing to salvage after all, but I never thought of our friendship as something to salvage. I thought you said no one would or will understand what's between us. I guess that includes me.

Sorry for all the blood you bleed.
And a big thank you for being there despite all the shit we're in.

But don't worry, I read you perfectly.
Like I once said, "We're done when you don't want me around anymore."
I'll do as I promise.
But I guess it doesn't matter much, since we ain't talking to each other like how we use to be.
You won't hear from me anymore.
This will be the last.

A deleted friend,
jin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails