Wednesday, December 24, 2008

i sMasHeD mY caR oN cHriStmAs eVe

What the fuck is wrong with my luck these days? I’m so fucking unlucky, and I feel like blowing my head off with an AK47 (if I had one).

This morning, I was driving outta the college area when I suddenly hit some 1 ft high concrete with my front bumper. The screeching sound is like so damn loud and I can actually feel my heart beating in my throat. I was so shocked. When I get off my car to check, all i can see is the whole front bumper already fell off. What a retard I am.

I drove to the nearest auto repair shop (which is not a body shop), and they say I’d to change the whole bumper. The bumper brackets are all broken. According to the mechanic, my bumper is already out of shape. There’s nothing much to be done except to change a whole new bumper. So I placed my order.

Then I thought that I should have called my dad, asked his opinion of what to do. He answered my phone call and briefly said:

"Don’t fix. Bring the bumper back to Melaka."

Eventually, I go back to the shop and cancelled my order. Haiz, and back to Melaka I did. I cruised my all my way back (more than 130km) with my front bumper in my car, instead of having it on the front. I have no choice since the NGV tank is occupying the rear storage.

Yea, that's my front bumper. wtf..

Took a picture of it when I reach Melaka. This scene really render me mood-less.



What a Christmas.. I guess this is my 'best' Christmas present this year. Merry Christmas to all you dudes out there.

Drive safely. Do not kill your car alright?

5 comments:

  1. had a police patrol car smashed into mine on hari raya eve!

    and it's still not fixed!

    azrin @ www.azrin.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. your car looks pretty much there, making way for a new car?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've no money for a new car. sobs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiyoo!!
    kitorg xshempat nek ur car lg.. da hancor! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails