Thursday, December 25, 2008

haPpY biRtHdaY pUa

It was reminiscing the old times when we’re all still young, I thought of all the stupid and crazy stuffs we did. I remember how life was easy back then, without having to think much about anything at all. PMR, SPM, oh heck... I never gave a damn about those major exams anyway. How carefree.

Then I thought of my old blog... Went back and read my own post, smiling at myself like I’m a stupid dude. Then I saw this post:

FriEnDsHiP

i knew this one guy 9 years ago. he was a small sized guy, with small eyes, and doesn't really talk much. how did i knew him? we both came from the same primary school, but we doesn't rily talk to each others, even we spent 4 years in the same class together.



out of 140 plus standard six students from st. francis primary school, only four boys transfered to smk gajah berang. so, both of us starts to talk to each others. we sat next to each other. go out with each other. soon, he became my closest friend. though we were not in the same class the year after that, we never lose contact. we still hang around together. and for three years; since form one till form 3, we'll go out every single friday. where we went? we went to Fajar supermarket! alwiz hang around micky trading to browse thru all those ps games folders.



when we enter form 4, both of us was sorted in 4Sc2, based on our PMR results. and again, we sat next to each others. makin noise in class each and evry single period till the teachers labeled us with all sort of names. but we din give a damn. whu cares what the teachers think?



things do get nasty sometimes. alrite, its not juz sometimes, it's lots of time. thru de years, we quarrel lots of time. damn, and i can say it's almost everytime my fault. but one thing i can say is, he always took the immediat action of using the word "sorry". in hundreds of times we got ourselves into fights, i only used that word once or twice.



he was always looking over my back. yea.. always. this are the words from the bottom of my heart, "wei Pua, kalau saya ada buat apa-apa silap, apa-apa yang buat engkau marah, saya nak pohon banyak-banyak ampun. minta maaf k? i'll never wanna lose a friend like u!

His birthday was yesterday, and he’d his birthday party on the Christmas night. I’m sorry I can’t attend his party due to my family’s gathering we had every Christmas. I did make a brief appearance there, and I wished I could’ve stayed longer. Happy Birthday Pua. I hope you have a fabulous year ahead of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails