Thursday, November 20, 2008

a pArKinG sLoT foR dEaD iNdiaN

Kak Ain was admitted into hospital yesterday. As a friend, I visited her at Klang (nonsense, takkan I visit her as doctor plak). It wasn’t easy to find that Klang Hospital. Tersesat. And after a series of unfortunate events, including doing a few U-turns in Klang Town, finally I arrived at the hospital. When I saw her, then only I know that she was admitted because her blood pressure was too low. But since she can smile and ask for diet coke, I guess she'll be fine soon. And of course, I hope and pray that she’ll get well soon!

Kak Ain as smilling as we change the content of the dripper with Diet Coke.

But in this entry, I would like to share what my friends and I saw at the hospital: a very special signboard indeed: a parking slot reserved for dead indians.

I wonder whether they reserved parking slots for dead chinese from government sector as well?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails