Thursday, February 23, 2012

my new car

Dear Sumire,

I'd been driving my brand new Persona for almost a week now. 6 days to be exact. Somehow, I'd still not adjusted to the new car. First of all, the signal and the viper trigger are all mirrored compared to my old Wira. Secondly, the automatic transmission make me lazy.

Well, now some of the people I knew starts calling my car McD, since it was on the plate. I thought it was funny.

***
I'm happy I'm now cruising in a new car, but I'm also worried how my wallet will look like later, after all the loan and the petrol and all. I hope I can cover my expenses nice and well.

a worried new car owner
gene

2 comments:

  1. This feeling is common to new car owners. The fear is always there as we all know that maintenance is a big part of the ownership. I hope well for you and the big shot goes to, congratulations for having a great life :)

    -Jo
    Disc Brakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, automatic transmission cars are easier to drive than its manual counterparts. It shifts faster and more accurately than most manual transmission cars can do. But still, driving performance is still measured on how good can you drive a manual transmission car. For you, it takes time before you can totally adjust to your new car, and practising regularly is the thing to do it. :)

    [Dante Mallet]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails