Friday, February 27, 2009

My woRk iS fiNaLLy doNe

My assignments, my presentations, my projects, all are submitted. All accomplished. Now that everything is finally done, I’m felt relieved!

While I was rushing against time to finish my works, AJ got ‘diu’ me a bit. She said I never gave any credits to those who help me in doing my tasks. I cannot credit them in my written assignments, so I credit them here in my blog k?

AJ helped me a lot in my written assignments. She did my PR report for me, and many other written assignments, while I am busy doing my designs. Can say every piece of my written assignment also she’s involved. Especially my forum’s presentation script, and my PR report. That two pieces of writing are purely her work. I’m just giving her the guidelines and taddaaaaa... The work is done! Besides that, I also had her criticize my artwork. She’d been very helpful. All my works she said not nice. So, everything has to be redesign again. Hahaha... But it’s good lah. I feel that there’re improvements to the designs. Thanks a lot!!

So, actually, there’re only 2 subjects that got me so busy for the past weeks. Digital 3D Design, and Digital Illustrations. Well, 3D is a headache for me. I’m relatively weak in modeling, and the process sucks. Our lecturer Mr. Shahruddin assigned us with only four 3D models to make, but still we cannot submit the work in time.

The 4 items he assigned us to complete are:

(i) Apple

(ii) Hammer

(iii) Hand

(iv) 3D character

And what I submitted is definitely not so similar with what he wants. Hahahaha... I gave him:


A cherry?


A definitely distorted hammer



Kayu papan-style-hand



And...I dunno what this is. You tell me?

As for Digital Illustration, I am assigned to design a concert ticket. And for final project, I have to redesign a children’s storybook.

The ticket is a total reboot after AJ said the original design sucks badly. But I can’t show you the original design because it sucks so bad, I didn’t even bother to complete it.

This is how it looks like after the reboot. It’s disappointing because the figures in front are not clear on print. Ah... I forgot to label the front and the back. The one with black surface is the front. The white one with loads of logos and the map is the back.

When I say I’m to redesign a children’s story book, I mean I’d to improve the design of the story book. I don’t really know what to do. So, I choose to extract the text as it is, and re-illustrate the whole thing. You really should read the children storybook. I never thought that I would read such a piece of rubbish. The illustration is really terrible, and the story itself is too damn dumb. Here’s a some sample of the book:

Ugly indescribable.

Well, SzeMun help me a lot. She helped me in sketching a cuter version of chickens. Like this one:


Cute? Ahaha... I attached the book I redesigned below. Enjoy the ‘storyline’. It might be the worse or best children storybook you’ll ever read. It depends!


Now, that my works are all done, the nightmare had just begun. My final exam is here. OMG, save me.


P/S: My exam is over. i tot i published this earlier, but I did not realize it was in my draft. Damn. =.=

7 comments:

  1. Hey, the concert ticket is cool!!! Jia You for your final... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for ur support tyeng~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if really sincere wanna thank dun have to promote that i diu u loh T.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. ngek ngek ngek.
    must tell also~
    wahahaha...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails