Sunday, May 9, 2010

super random post

Dear Sumire,

I wanted to blog, but there's not enough time to into every details because I'm super freakin busy. So, here, I'll post a super duper random post!

Mummy! Happy Mother's Day! Sorry I can't be around on that very Sunday. I'm sorry for all the troubles I had given you, and I thank you for all that you'd given me. I'm sorry I'd always made you worried, and I'm glad to have a loving mum like you! *Hugs and Kisses*

Congratulations to PDRM! Your officer had successfully shot down yet another traffic offender. Traffic offenders, beware. Next time you speed, forget about that RM300 saman. Might be a bullet up your ass. *Salute*

Both the IM2 rocks! I mean Iron Man 2 and Ip Man 2 of course. Both contains high quality action and serious humor. I prefer Ip Man 2 better den Iron Man 2, but that's just me! I wanted to watch 'Losers' but where's the time? Omg. I'm such a movie freak!

Super busy with my research proposal and sketches. Damn, I really can't make any sense out of it. Methodowtfology again? I need guidance! *Grrrr*

This many color tactic of blogging is completely not original from me. I copied this from my baby sister Eunice. I think she'll probably realize this when she read through the 1st paragraph or two. Hahaha..

And lastly! I'd already launch my eugene365project! Please comments on the pictures if you like them, and follow the blog if you like all of them! Support my photos, it'll inspire me more!

Ok. That's all from me. I got a class to attend. I'll need to prepare.

Signing off,
jin

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails