Wednesday, February 24, 2010

grr..eat tigger year!

Dear Sumire,

Happy Chinese New Year!!


Shot this fireworks on the CNY's eve!

Paiseh lah~ Wanted to blog about Chinese New Year and a few more random stuffs earlier, but I couldn’t find the time. I’d a lot more work on my table, but I ignored them all because I’m feeling terribly lazy. CNY totally drains me out. What makes it even more terrible is the fact that I got sick right after I came back to Shah Alam.

Well, you can say I achieved absolutely nothing during CNY. That exclude a few more new conflicts in my hands (but I won’t call them achievements). I was called a jerk that could never change. Well, she did not say it right to my face, but somehow I know she was throwing those words at me. I still wonder what I did that makes her all fired up, but I guess I will never know. Life is always that ironic. She was the one that pushed my heart to the point that I wanted myself to change into a better person. She was the one that said she’d faith that I could change. But I guess she was just saying that for fun. But I want to change nonetheless. No matter I’ve got her support or not. I believe I could and I’d faith I would. I believe that God would give me a chance if I would try. No matter if it's too late or not.

Bla bla bla! Talk bout this stuffs really make me 'sou heng' ah! Let's get back to my CNY! On the 1st day of CNY, I spent some quality time with family and friends, and I’m grateful for that. I enjoyed the great moments with them, and I was really happy. Back then, I used to think of CNY mainly only of Ang Pows and junk foods. But now, I feel quite differently of CNY. The company of our close ones worth much more than the Ang Pows we accepted!

My family!

Mak dan ayah tersayang.

Super seldom take picture with my handsome dad. So I thought MUST upload kan?
Very red ryte? Huat aahhh!

Ini plak my sister! All these pictures are shot on the 1st day of CNY.

2nd day of CNY, my family follows the traditions of Hokkien to go back my mummy’s ‘Niang Jia’ at Sg Rambai. And as usual, my grandparents would some sort of open house on that day. Makan lah~ Apa lagi?


Makan makan, jangan tak makan. =D

After makan makan, they start gambling! This year, I again refrain from gambling. It had been a few years since I last gambled. Well, no lose no pain lah kan? Since I’m not gambling, I got lots of free time at my grandma’s house, which is not quite a good thing. I took lots of pictures, got tired and fell asleep at my grandma’s living room. I guess many people would’ve seen me drooling away. Here's some of the pictures i took:

Lai ah lai ah! Let's HUAT arrhh!

Ini 2 gua mia leng lui cousins.

My sister and my always crying cousin. It's a miracle he let her hug him like that!
But he's definitely cute when he's not crying.

Family picture. Front-liners are filled with New Year Spirit don't you think?
ONG ah~

Well, for me CNY’s 2nd and 3rd day had always belongs to my mummy’s family. These reunions usually will have lots of chatter, laughter, food, cards and money involved. Hahaha.. But I guess that’s what CNY is all about la kan? It’s all about re-connecting family bonds.

Like I said, my 3rd Day of CNY was spent with family members as well. There's nothing much to talk about, except the fact that Pua called suddenly and asked me to go visiting with him. After asking my parents for permission and called Pua back to see if he can fetch me up from Taman Seri Bayan or not, all the efforts goes down the drain. Hahaha.. Not anyone’s fault but it’s just too inconvenient. Anyway, here’s some picture taken on the third night!

Arrival of the VIPs.

Homemade food is served!

The 'Masak-masak Crew'!

Halau lalat crew!

Makan!

Our grandma!

Carlsberg anyone?

My cute da jie, and her cute lao gong.

On the 4th day, Pua and I went to Koo's house. It'd been so long since a step into his house, but the house was still the same. The furniture arrangement, the huge coffee table, it's all remain unchanged. It feels familiarly the same. It all feels awkwardly comfortable to me. Anyway, being able to talk to Koo again after so long makes me feel light again. The once heavy burden in my heart was finally cast away. I wonder somehow, if our friendship could be like his unchanging house, and be the same again? I doubt so, but I hope so. Well, no pictures was taken that day. Hahaha.. We also did visit Zhi Wei's house. There we saling kutuk-mengutuk and focus on psycho-ing Pua to join other field of profession. Sell handphone, for example. LOL

On the 5th day, Tuang Cheong organized a class gathering for 6 Arts 2 at Amigo. It was a fun experience as some faces had been missing from my life for such a long amount of time. We chat and discussed about the time we'd spent together, and the time we'd not. It was disappointing though because I thought I would be able to see Ruey, Poh Chuan, and Wee Yong there. I had fun, although my neck was giving me a hell of pain.

My soba comes with a raw bird egg. =.=

Thanks for the night! 6A2 rockz!

On the 6th, I went out for 'Cousin's Night Out' with Nick, Jocelyn, Eunice and Jan. Due to Jan's inability to contact everyone fast enough, Jasmine and Andrew had to pass on that night's outing. We watch Little Big Soldier which is not that bad. While waiting for our movie to start, we had our supper at Old Town on the top floor of Dataran Pahlawan. Unexpectedly, Pua came with Sab to snap some pictures for us. How nice of them eh?

Actually Pua wanted me to accompany him for lim-teh session with Sab, but then I already promised my cousins to accompany them. So Pua decided to tag along the supper session with my cousins. Well, it's a good thing he came! He brought his semi-pro camera with him and snap some pictures for all of us!

My siblings!
(Photo Courtesy of MoguPua Photography)

Pua, you're the best ah!
(Photo Courtesy of MoguPua Photography)

That's all for now lah~ I'm feeling drowsy again. This post had been drag a few days already, because of my stupid flu medicine. Type halfway, feel dizzy. Type some more, feel drowsy. If i continue typing some more, I'm sure to fall asleep. Kay lah... In this tigger year, jin wishes all of you a grrr..eat year ahead!!

Yours truly,

2 comments:

  1. haha, i stil dont hav Pua's pic that night de~
    wakakak..

    HAPPY CNY TO U AGAIN!
    hope u recover soon~
    love u! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails