Sunday, January 23, 2011

internship sucks

Dear Sumire,

Let's do a little update rather than just posting movie review okay. Might be even less interesting compared to movie review anyway. But here we go.

Been doing my internship here in Evo Pictures for almost 2 months now. And to be bold, the work here had been fun, although overall the working hours and the paycheck sucks. I would like to rephrase my previous sentence if you may. THE PAYCHECK SUCKS, and it eliminates all the fun of working whatsoever.

So far I'd been out there for quite some a number of shoots, and our department is called the 'Art Department'. More like 'Jabatan Kuli Batak' if you ask me. =.=

Here's some pics from our shootings. I'll introduce some dudes I get to know from working here. Making new friends are really some of the best thing happened while I'm working here.

I get to know two new real tight buddies here. They're a little bit nuts though. When they're around, we laugh at whatever we can no matter how tense the situation we're in!

2 Crazy Dudes

Since this is a production company, I also get to know this ambitious girl who aims to be a movie director by 26. Though she currently worked as Assistant Director in some of the TV Ad we did, I truly believe she can do it! I wish her luck, and gave her my full support!

Director to be!

There're also some folks who spoke gibberish, and requires high IQ to decipher what he's tying to say. You may use all the sources you can to decipher the message. Meet Sakai.


Well, besides me, there are some other people who fall victim to this company. Yea, you read me right. We're really victims of abuse here. Well, to tell the truth, the real abuse here is Doreen. You hear her name on set all the time. "Doreeeeeenn!"

The 2 new girls who start their internship last month.

I'll just post some interesting pictures when we did the shooting. So, pardon my lack of words. ;-)


The male artists dance scene.

Hafiz and his pom pom girls!

Recognize anyone here?

This is how they set up to record a moving car.

You realize there's a bunch of dudes picking up papers from the floor?
That's right. I'm one of them. Pathetic job. LOL

We work until midnight for these ads. Let's just say the experience is worth it because at the end of the day, we're just a bunch of...


Signing off!
jin

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I also wish my intern will be as fun as yours. I don't care much about the paycheck, as long as I happy with my work and learn things, money isn't everything. Besides, it's still intern, when we graduated, more money will flowing in :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your internship looks fun.. anything will have to start from the bottom.. someday you'll be the one on the top.. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. as long as it's not medical internship, everything is interesting! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails