Sunday, August 22, 2010

just wanna blog for the moment

Dear Sumire,

I had been busy these times, so I really can't pay attention to blog. But I feel like posting some pics which I took within these few months (Yea. It had been months since I blogged regularly. T.T)

I'd start with Baby Jo Yi! My mum babysits her now. She's 2 or 3 months old when the picture was taken, can't remember. :-D

Ain't she cute?
Here's my mummy and my sis carrying Jo Yi!



And then last month or so, I went to Cameron. We're actually there for photo shooting for one of our subject. Wasn't even a great trip, if not because of the great friends around! Yeah!

Meet Tunisha, one of my close friend!
Ekin, another close friend of mine! I make her pose for this shot. Lolx
Radzlan, the guy with the big lens. He shoots good pics too. Won quite some competitions too. =D
This is 2007Mei batch! I love groupie pics.
The one on the left is my junior Wong, and on the right, urh... those are just cactus. ;-P
These rose are just pretty isn't it? I was dark at the moment, so my friend used a torch and light it.



So that's all for now. I'd more photos, but i'll leave that for next time. =D

Signing off,
jin

5 comments:

  1. hahaha... mmg pon. but very cute ryte?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photo =)
    rugi la klu pg cameron x vst tea farm

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, awek2 kt atas tu semua dh berpunya ke? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. sumenye berpunya. tinggal baby tu je la. lolx. kalo ko x mention pon aku x perasan. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails