Sunday, July 27, 2008

LoNg tiMe nO bLoG

I miss blogging. It’d been so long since my last blog. Well, I got my DSLR and to my own surprise a D80! Dad got it for me, after that guy at Fotokem say I’d to wait one week before I can get a D60, since they ran out of stock. Happy giler la masa tu! Can’t believe that I got a D80! And I’m still happy. That feeling can last very long for me. Wahahaha..

Lately I watched some (or can I say many?) movies. And I would really recommend u to watch Wanted, The Golden Army, Hulk, and Hancock. These are all very excellent comic-to-movie adaptations. And i love all these superheroes. But well, I loved all superheroes.
But the best of all is The Dark Knight. Being the sequel of Batman Begins, its pace is pretty straight forward. It’s compact with actions and stunts in its two and a half hours. Bale is also not as boring as the last episode. His acting is great this time. And having Ledger to act as Joker makes it worth all the wait. I was excited. I never saw any of his acting before. Brokeback Mountain and all other Ledger movies never make it t Malaysian cinemas. I was so impressed by Ledger’s joker. What should I say? It’s a perfect gila clown that perfected the whole movie. I love his dialogues in the movie. The way he repeatedly say, “Wanna know how I got these scars?” and “… And I thought my jokes were bad…” is so damn dark. He does sounds like a maniac with those lines. Of course, who could forget his voice saying “Why so serious?” It’s simple yet so dark. And the additional surprise? Who could believe director Christopher Nolan would kill Harvey Dent/Two Face in The Dark Knight? I thought he will be the next villain! No, he just drop down and pop dead.

Ledger as Joker.. Damn, i wished he is alive to make a sequel.

I did go lepak lepak with my D80. Of course we did some shots, and here are some of it. It’s a little messed up, and not in synchronized order, but wadever la. I juz wanna show the images produced by this heavy camera!






2 comments:

  1. wahhhhhhhh.......
    use my photo nvr ask for my permission heh??
    hak cipta is mine okkk....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... Happi den good lar! Happi alwayz ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails