Monday, June 30, 2008

FunNy pHoTogRaPhErS!

While I can’t wait to get hold of my very own DSLR, I kept surfing the net for reviews and stuffs, so that I wouldn’t make a wrong decision. Anyway, I’ve decided to get a D60, and upgrade to a D80, or better models in future (when I have more cash, that is).

So, while surfing, I came across many pictures, which are indeed funny. Most of them are edits and image manipulations I believe, if not shot for fun. I decide to share what I've found, may we all have a laugh.


BEST LYING PHOTOGRAPHERS


To lie on the floor to get a nice shot? To me this is acceptable.


Something like this is still acceptable too.


But what about lying in the middle of the railway track?


Or would you lie in a mall to shoot a pair of Prada?


BEST CLIMBING PHOTOGRAPHERS

What is this desperate photographer trying to shoot? Husband's affair?

If they're not gonna get smashed by that rally car, fine!


I bet that camera is hard to set up on a tree trunk.


Err.. Boss, itu lens cap tak mau buka ar?


This kinda look like a paparazzi to me.


My personal favorite. Human Tripod!


BEST ANIMAL PHOTOGRAPHERS

Would you go that far to get that near?


He must've thought that bird is stupid. Camouflage like that wont work!


The photographer who got the wrong direction.


The camera-dog.


The panda-grapher.


The camera-cat!


BEST SPORT PHOTOGRAPHER


Is this a sniper or a photographer?!


I can feel the racket on my face! Ouch~!


To get the best result, you need more than just one camera.


And it seems like there're more photographer out there that believed in this concept.


It takes a lot of balls to sit there and wait for a shoot.


Identical pros.


He must either be too creative, or too much stress!


IDIOTIC CAMERAMAN

Super clumsy!~

Buta huruf. Duh~!


P
ERSONAL FAVOURITE!

This category is definitely for those one of a kind photographer!


Protect the camera!


Terbalik lah kak...


Printer-Man: Polaroid's era is over. Let's take instant printing to a new level.


Multi-shooter~!

Are you sure that's a NIKON and not a CANNON?

*Blup blup* *Blooop* *Bloouurrp*

Super makro lens!


If you think 1 ain't enough, make it 4!


I couldn't figure out what possibly were they trying to shoot?


Fly-jumping for a good shoot!


Another multi-SLR-man.


Multi-compact-camera-lad?


Ok lah.. that's all actually. I hope i can get a nice DSLR and shoot good pics with it. (Not to the extend where I'll face situations like the ones above). Here's one last one.


THE BEST DSLR KIT!

Siap dengan beer skali~! Oh yeah~!

4 comments:

  1. lols. love those pics! wil u do liddat next time? haahx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey geNeceLL, great post man. I am a DLSR fan myself. D60 is a good camera. When you indulge too much onto photography, you'll burn a big hole in your pocket with the high priced lenses. I got myself a Sony Alpha 200, and bought a macro lens, a zoom lens, and fixed aperture lens. Which totaled slightly exceeding 10,000RM.
    Well, keep on posting interest photography blogs,man. Job well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. extremely cool collection of photos. thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's hella funni...yo!!!! good job_C:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails