Wednesday, October 23, 2013

twentysix

Dear Sumire

A few days ago, I turned 26. I was so happy that my darling was took a day off  just to do nothing with me. We went to the mall, had lunch, catch a movie. It was a bliss. I was enlightened in her company. I love her, so much. And I want to thank her so much for putting up with all my ridiculous mood swings. I was never a good partner to be with. But she stayed by my side anyway. She stayed by my side, peeping and observing me through the years. :-)

My love. She won't let me take her pictures. Must be my skill's problems.

At night, my sister hollered at me. We met for dinner and after that we tasted the worst dessert ever. It was all worth the laugh. Funny how much we paid to torture ourselves!


The silliest silly sister you can ever get.

You don't know how sick you made me.
Sometimes its in these simple stuffs I find myself lost in my own laughter. Where everything else just fell behind, drifting away.

Love.
Eugene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails