Monday, October 22, 2012

forlorn memories

Dear Sumire,

I'd been surfing some music blog, jumping from one blog to another. And then I got into this particular music blog. And as I read on, curiosity got the better part of me.

“Forlorn Memories is designed to be just that, the re-capturing of memories and associated moods through wordless sound. The album is designed to tella story through emotion, in chronological order. Using old tastes, smells,sounds, and sights, I would attempt to bring myself into the mindset ofvarious key moments that influenced me in some way, and attempt tocreate those feelings again with the use of audio.”

Audio that recapture memories? I told myself I got to listen to it somehow. And then it hit me. Chapter 2 brought tears into my eyes.

There's no better way to explain such a masterpiece by the means of words. You gotta listen to it. You have to. The best part of it? It might touch your soul, and the music is free. ;-)



Go catch Chris Tenz's work of art.
http://softphase.org/netlabel/releases/sfp05

jin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails