Wednesday, June 13, 2012

thanks

Dear Sumire,

I used to think young, wild and free is the way to live. But ever since I started working, I realized life is no longer that wild and free. Even the young part is sipping away, absorbed into my work. What's not to sip away? 9 hours of work, every single day!

I'm no longer socializing in many ways. I try to distance myself away from people. Mainly because sometimes I feel like we're in a totally different channel. Well, of course we can always fake a smile, try to think that everyone likes you and blend in.

But I'm a little lazy to do just that. Trying to blend in can be a nuisance, and it's absolutely tiring. You have to watch your words, try not to hurt others, and keep all that you want to say right in your heart. Lips sealed. That's tiring. You can't call those friends. We call those people acquaintance. Some call these people their company, but for me, not really.

I rather stick to a few I can really call friends. Say all I want, and even if I hurt them, they know my intentions. I said all sort of y things for a reason. Hurting someone else definitely couldn't be one of it.

So, to those I call friends, thanks for sticking around.
Even with my shitty comments, hurtful words, and my heavy babbling.

I truly cherish y'all.

Truthfully yours,
Jin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails