Wednesday, June 13, 2012

respect gone

Dear Sumire,

I found this is my drafts. I think should post it. LOL
Well, It's my freedom to express myself in my own blog ay?


Dear You-know-who-you-are,

Let's face it. I won't be kind with my words. So here goes my big mouth.

I used to look up to you. I'd been hearing stories about how smart you were. How well-mannered you were. Now I wonder if any part of the stories I heard were true. Maybe you were smart and well-mannered, but I guess it's all past tense now.

You were egoistic, but you know what's worst? You were not civilized. You act and walk like a lad, but deep inside, you're barbaric. You're pathetic old hag who still lie to your poor mother. You don't worth any respect at all. You had any idea your lies could create arguments? I guess you would care since you'll just hide under your mama's skirt when all those shit came pouring in. Have some dignity will you? Grow up and start acting your age. You're not 12 anymore. You aged more than 12 doubled. You're a degree graduate. Use your fuckin brain.

You think you're some kinda superstar? You think we're some kinda paparazzi trying to get a scoop for gossip tabloid about when you're gonna get married, or when you're going to break up? Sorry sister. You're no Paris Hilton even if you bitch like one. You're no Lady Gaga neither, because you're much more freakier then Mama Monster. Just to let you know, we're not interested in your personal life. I guess no one is or ever will be. So stop bitching, and stop blaming. Get a life, and live your life happily would you? I pray for your happiness, and I pray so that you shut your trap.

jin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails