Tuesday, October 4, 2011

being judged

Dear Sumire,

Recently, I felt like I'm kind of reckless. I do mistakes here and there. To my bosses, I'm sorry. But I doubt any of them would have the chance to read it on my blog here. LOL

Aside of my recklessness while doing my job here, I got much shit lately. Luckily, it's not from my superior. Rather old expired shit if you ask me. Like ten years expired. I know that people talk shit about me sometimes. Alright, maybe all the time. but what I don't get is how a person who I'd not talk to in 10 years could thrash talk me too. Maybe, just maybe, I'm way too hard to get over with. I'm way too tempting for most people, that's why they like to talk about me so much. That must be it.

Everybody judged me like they know me. I leave a huge BAD impression on everybody. I'm after all a book with nasty cover.

So continue all your thrash talk about me. And I'll thrash talk you on my blog. See? I'm always so harmless. Just thrash talking on the cyberspace. Don't worry. I am indeed getting more and more harmless over the years.

Do I intimidate you, my friends? Because even my colleagues here said I'm fierce, intimidating, lansi and et cetera. I guess what people say about books are true. You judge it by the cover, and by the review made by others. People tell you Twilight is a good book, fans came pouring in. Even filmmakers became interested. Nobody reads a book with a nasty cover, or without a good review. Nobody will know the contents without reading it, ain't it true?

I guess not. Even a person who'd not read me before gave me a ridiculously bad review. Ain't it right Michelle?

Halt. What am I talking about anyway? I don't even know where my writings are heading to anymore, so I should stop right here. LOL

A book with nasty cover, plus bad reviews,
jin

1 comment:

  1. gor, don't emo larh :'/
    you is you, we don't have to care what others say us. we can't control them, so let it be.
    I know it's hard, but i know you can d :)
    smile!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails