Wednesday, August 24, 2011

fml

Dear Sumire,

Owh, I got some very awesome weeks past me. Not really. It was not enjoyable at all. I'm talking about a f*cked-up-life.

Highlights of my life for the past few weeks.
  1. I worked like a crazy mad ass. (Definitely not because I wanted to, but that's not much of a choice. I'm kinda being forced to ;-P)
  2. I broke my cellphone. (Awesome isn't it? FML. Grrrrrr...)
  3. The dentist informs, that I will need to remove both wisdom tooth from the right. (That's like a big 600 bucks hole in my bank account.)
  4. I was bullied. (I'm not gonna talk about it. But I'd never thought that would happen to ME.)

That's a bout it. :-)
Cheers for Raya to those who's going to celebrate it.
And to those who don't, go ahead and head to open houses alright?

Learning to smile again :-)
jin

1 comment:

  1. i went there, but they wouldn't accept my case. they said i need a referrer from kg. jawa clinic or so. and it was only open on wed. =.=

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails