Saturday, July 24, 2010

gibberish

Dear Sumire,

I'd so much to do yet I'm just lazying around. Can't help it. I guess I'd rest a little and type some gibberish text in this so-long-no-update-blog. Well well, what should we discuss here? Let me tell you some stories that pissed me off. ;-P

One of these days, people are talking about fairness and equality; which makes me laugh because of the inequality that happens in the place I'm staying now. All these stories revolves around the 2 'Best Students' in my rented house. I'd say they deserve all those praise. In case you haven't caught my drift, yea, I'm just being sarcastic.

Let's start with Best Student#1 who talks to her computer. She talks to her computer like its a living organism. She watches Korean reality show, and it's funny, it's okay to laugh BUT it's not really okay when she SCREAMS at her computer like: "OMG!" "Nooo... Don't go there!" "Shit!" "Damn~!" repeatedly. If you'd follow my Facebook updates before this, you'd remember I said I thought I heard a dolphin in the living room. Nah, no dolphins. Just her shrieking and clapping in front of her laptop.

No matter how retard she might be, she's still a great student nonetheless. During one of our presentations, she presented nothing that the evaluator demands. The evaluator asked for methodology; she said she'd not done any. The evaluator asked for sketches; she said she didn't know she need to do so. BUT at the end of the day, her supervisor said that she's the best presenter of the day. He even asked us to consult her if we'd problems. Awesome isn't it? Talk about equality.

Let's discuss about Best Student#2. On the outside, she seems rather normal. She's even scoring a high CGPA and she'd the chance of waiving her loans off. On the inside however, she totally sucked at maths. We'd a new house-mate who'd just moved in 2 weeks ago. However, Best Student#2 asked her to pay up for the previous month's (June) bills. She wasn't even here before this, and she'd to pay the bills? So the new house-mate thought there's some error in calculations, and hinted Best Student#2 of the errors. Guess what dudes? The new girl ain't getting any refunds. What's worst was the straight face from Best Student#2 saying: "I don't know how to count. You want me to divide out each day for you ah?"

Funny. She wasn't even here before this, so divide for what? Exclude her from your calculations lah? Duh. Lol. Seriously, I don't really quite catch what she's talking about anyway. Talking bout equality?

ROFLMAO,
jin

1 comment:

  1. well.. living with people can be a little troublesome.. =/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails