Monday, July 5, 2010

emotions stings

Dear Sumire,

Not really emo-ing but I'm just not satisfied.
I was told that I will never change.

"Eugene will never change."


I don't hate it anymore when people passed their own judgment on me. All's left is a bitter feeling that bite my heart. I should've learned by now that some people will never trust me. I should've be able to live with it by now. But the feeling is unbearable. I hate it when people that I care and believe the most, fails to believe in me.

I don't get it. How do people judge me? In what light do people see me?
A bastard?
A casanova?
Thrash?


I thought I don't care anymore. I read somewhere: 'There is a little emotions behind every "I don't care". It's true, and it stings. Damn.

Don't wanna care,
jin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails