Wednesday, December 26, 2012

the abduction short film

Dear Sumire,

Few weeks ago, I helped my sister and her friends with their video assignment. I co-write the story, and guess what? This time I get to play the HERO! I mean not the hero but... Urgh. Lets not give out the spoiler. This is the second time I'd acted. The first time I was a kelefeh in Fist of Dragon.

It's only a 8 minutes film, so please check it out!

That's my eye in their Poster! =.=

If you're a critic, please help us out. Give us as much comments as possible because me and my sister +Eunice Wang  are planning to make another short film soon! We need all the comment we can get in order to improve. For the new short, currently we're still in development stage. I'm still writing the script. I hoped to speed things up and shoot it sometime next month. But for now, please enjoy: The Abduction.

We all did our best and this is the final product!

Hope to update this blog again soon.
jin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails