Thursday, June 7, 2012

paradise, the living hell

Dear Sumire,

There's no good guys in this world. Literally.
Sometimes, I wished I could be like you. Look at the world like its a paradise, where everyone is angelic. But I can't.

Everyone is stepping over my head to get higher. Everyone is taking advantage of someone else.

Some judged me before knowing me. Some hate me before knowing me. Some spread untrue rumors without even knowing me. Some trampled over me just for the fun of it. Some pretended to be a friend, so that he can see my downfall. Some betrayed me over matters so trivial.

I'm not talking about people who brushed through my life.

For some were friends so closed to me.
And some were relatives. Members of the family.
They fucked up every last drops of trust and faith I have.


It's disappointing.
I swear on my life that I will do everything in my power to get even with those who trespass me.

Maybe God need to show me a little light to get me out of this hideous mindset. Or maybe He need to see me in hell when I moved on.

But until I see that spec of light, until I see a Good Samaritan with intention so pure, then I will view this world as a living hell, where everyone is demonic. No one will treat you well without a hidden agenda.

Dun blame me. Blame the world for the way it is.
Or just blame me. Just like everyone else did.

jin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails