Sunday, December 12, 2010

internship

Dear Sumire,

Well, I guess this will be another brief update unless it drags on to be a long post :-)
Been off the blog so long, so if you're wondering what really happen to me, the answer would be: "My life is currently pretty busy, with too little cash in the pocket."

Previously, i keep myself away the blog because I were too busy with my final project. It turned out fine, not too good though. Probably my a-little-too-short-thesis results in a-little-lesser-grade that I got. Well, a B+ is not too bad I thought, so I'm not going to complain here.

And now? I'm currently doing my internship in order to graduate. Well, too put it short, internship sucks. My faculty's internship was set for a 6 months period. When I was briefed the first time about the internship, I can hear myself screaming in my head "What the Fuck? 6 Holy Fucking Months?"

First briefing done, the second is done. Now the internship period begun. I'm currently a Graphic Design Intern in Evo Pictures. This production company produce lots of Astro advertisements. the company also create their own film material such as the 2006's Seed of Darkness, and also next year's Fist of Dragon. Fist of Dragon is scheduled to be release in 2011's March in Singapore, so please support the film! Click here to find out more about the film, go to the movie's Facebook page. The director whom is also the main lead in the film, Michael Chuah is also my internship external supervisor. Lol, go ahead and watch my supervisor in action in the Fist of Dragon teaser I attached below!


The teaser looks pretty cool and promising doesn't it?

Despite my super long working hour: 9.30a.m. to 7.30p.pm., which is truly tiring, I kinda like the work surrounding of Evo Pictures. I met some good bunch of people there, and the producers/supervisor are all pretty nice people.

So nowadays to fit into this working life, I'd to totally reset my biological clock. I'd to wake up at around 6.30a.m. to prepare myself for the long day, and will try to sleep at 10p.m. in order to wake up at 6.30a.m. and the process will repeat itself from Monday to Friday.

Will update this blog again whenever I find the time! I hope will be able to discuss my work or design I'd done in the next post.

Until then, Adios!
jin

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails