Wednesday, May 13, 2009

XChangE

I added a new widget this morning. Not a big fan for blog’s widget, but I’m somehow attracted to this one. It’s from Nuffnang, and it’s supposed to drag more readers to my blog. The name of the widget is XChange. Hm... It's floating at the right side of the blog, and it wont go away even if you scroll up and down.



There are 3 tabs on de new widget, if you noticed. The first tab is the RSS. RSS stands for ‘Random Silly System’ which means all it’ll randomly show you all the silly posts from Nuffnang blogs. No, I was just playing. RSS is actually ‘Really Simple Syndication’ and it features the latest blog entry from other bloggers which had the widget on their blog as well.

The second tab is the Innit tab. Well, that tab is meant to feature the latest post from Innit, a Nuffnang blog community.

The last tab is MY tab. It’s meant for me to leave a message to my readers. Probably I’ll just leave whatever message I want to leave there. Something like, “I’m going to the toilet, please stay tuned” or something else like, “Next blog entry coming soon next summer”.

That’s all from me today. Ngek ngek ngek..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails