Thursday, November 6, 2008

AmeriCan vErSus MaLaySiaN

Congratulations to new elected Mr President Barrack Obama. He’s the living proof that nothing is impossible. I never had thought I would have the chance to live in the same era with the first black American president. All I knew about black American president are they only exist in fictions. Not anymore.



When I read about Senator President Elect Barrack Obama victory over rival Senator Mc Cain in the recent Presidency Election, I was totally stunned. Of course I was hoping that he would win and did also expect his victory, it doesn’t make it easier to digest that Americans can actually accept changes. And then I was thinking, if Americans can do it, so can we Malaysian! Malaysia Boleh spirit mah! (Sorry if there’re any American readers, but I remember reading something about Americans being the most stubborn people in the whole wide world).



But then again, no lah, it’s impossible lah. Barrack Obama will be the 44th President of the United States, but Malaysia only had 5 Prime Ministers so far. Aiyoyo, so I think, there’s still long journey for we Malaysian to go before we can accept any changes.



Then I read this article at The Star Online that reported our PM congratulating Obama and state that anyone from the minority ethnic group can be the nation’s leader even in such a small country such as Malaysia. We can now start waiting until the 44th Prime Minister of Malaysia until a huge change can actually occur.



Barrack Obama truly had inspired me. He carries the tagline: "Imposible is Nothing" .

Obama truly deserve to be Nike Adidas’ new ambassador.





3 comments:

  1. haha bro i think u meant to say obama can be adidas' new ambassador.

    Nike is "JUST DO IT"
    ADidas only "impossible is ntg"

    haha neways nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. by..
    u abit blur blur..
    hehe...
    adi n nike oso mixed up...

    44th president of M'sia huh?
    51 years of independence and only 5 PMs....
    up till number 44??
    we'll need at least 459 more years till there are any changes to its ruling body...
    gosh...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails