Monday, August 15, 2011

blogging at workplace

Dear Sumire,

Well well... I'm saying hello again from my working desk. Let's talk about my working experience here. I get to meet people of different nature and background here. Most of the people working here are literally young people. We're talking about people under 30s. But seriously, SERIOUSLY, most of them look kind of old. Like maybe their in their mid 30s. I guess that's what stress do to people. LOL

I think I'm gonna join the 'old-look-gang' kinda soon. With the amount of work and stress on my shoulder, I bet I'm gonna grow some beard pretty soon, although I kinda lack the hormones to grow a whole bunch of goatee. LOLx

They're people who're freshies, just like me. There are also people who had been earning their paychecks here like 2-3 years. One particular guy here who's as tall as hell have been working here for like 15 years!

Watching people are fun. Some of them are funny. Some of them rarely talks. One of them cracks jokes. One of them make funny remarks about himself. One of them are as fierce as a tiger, roaring at the phone.

I thought this contract job would be a momentary job for me, since I was only offered a contract job that expires in 3 months, but things kinda look at the way where I think I'm here to stay; at least for the moment. There's so much more for me to learn.

Suddenly, I see a long way in front of me. Awww.
jin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails