Monday, August 15, 2011

life's a mess

Dear Sumire,

Just when I thought I'm one step closer to my dreams, i felt like I'm being dragged miles away from it. I thought I was so sophisticated, but now I feel simplistic.

Life is like a paper boat rocking in the middle of the very vast ocean. We don't know what's ahead of us, and we don't know what had just gone past us. We don't know what's about to come, or have the worst gone past us yet.

Rocking and rocking in the middle of the ocean, with no sense of direction. We're only as fragile as the wet paper boat, when will we be crushed?

Life makes us wonder "Will we ever find the promised land?" Like Moses' men wandering in the deserts, maybe in 40 years we might.

That's life.
jin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails