Thursday, September 16, 2010

botanical garden

Dear Sumire,

Last week during the raya break, I promised Nana I'll bring her out 'jalan-jalan'. Previously I promised her to bring her to the zoo, but that didn't turn out well. Her fault also, not mine. Since shopping center are boring, we decided to go somewhere green! My sister was the one who suggested the Botanical Garden (formerly called Hutan Rekreasi), since she recently had her 'Treasure Hunt' there.

As usual, I'll let the picture do the talking. And btw, my mum shot most of the pictures here. I'm busy posing and carrying Nana around!


If you're interested to pay the botanical garden a visit, it's located at Ayer Keroh. It's not too far away from Wonderland Waterpark. Not too difficult to find. I think it's kinda fun with all the dino statues there, but other than that, I think it's one piece of thick jungle. Haha.. The sceneries are pretty nice, but the playgrounds and the pathway could used some cleaning. Not bad lah!

Signing off,
jin

9 comments:

  1. Aww, who is Nana? She's so cute :D Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah! so nice! i didn't know Melaka got these things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilda: nana's my niece!
    Simon: Lol, guess wad? me neither. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. no, im not ur niece! LMAO. jkjk!

    mother nature is definitely a nice place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nana: lol. yes you are my niece! muahaha
    Noble: eh, got a bit resemblance leh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my mum shot most of these pics! credits to her. =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails