Wednesday, April 27, 2011

riding hood review

Dear Sumire,

So they said, 2011 is a year of great movie. Too many anticipated movies, too many great movies throughout the year.

What I couldn't bring myself to believe is that Red Riding Hood is in the list of 'The Most Anticipated Movies of 2011'. I was fooled!

Lining up at TGV Sunway, I was torn between the choices, whether to watch The Roommate or Red Riding Hood. Since Red Riding Hood was in the list of anticipated movie, I thought I would be smart to choose that title over The Roommate, a movie totally didn't heard before until I was in front of the cinema. So Red Riding Hood I chose.

And so, I wasted 100 minutes of my life.

The movie was so awful I can't even catch what genre it was. I read in the papers that it is supposed to be a dark fantasy. Was it? Because I definitely don't feel any kind of fantasy in it. And the only reason it is dark is because most part of the movie was night scenes perhaps?

Seriously, I found myself laughing at the cinema. The sequence made no sense at all. The characters are poorly develop. The actors and actresses are over-acting, as if they were making a 19th century's staged play. Not to mention the script was so poorly written, and at the same time being way to cheesy.

How do I rank this movie, out of 5 stars? The movie was totally a piece of crap. I wouldn't even call it a bad movie, because it's obviously much more worse than that. The WORST of 2011. Maybe the worst of all time as well.

Red Riding Hood 0/5 stars



Seriously pissed,
jin


3 comments:

  1. Is it that bad? I was excited for this movie too, awww shouldn't have yr review first :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. not bad. bad was underrated. it was horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha,nothing from that load of stars.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails