Sunday, June 12, 2011

my first 1 minute video

Dear Sumire,

The first video I ever shot and cut! I shoot this video n favor of Hidayah's FYP. Although this 1 minute cut is just for fun. Hidayah's Final Cut will be coming soon, and I'll definitely share it!



In case you're wondering, my cut are really gibberish and don't make any sense at all... You're right. That would be because I just slip in shots which I think is beautiful. In case you're still wondering, Hidayah is going to use this shot for her perfume video ad for her FYP. Maybe that'll make a little more sense to you. :-)

Special thanks to Hidayah, Michelle, Shika and Diyana making all these possible! Shooting video are harder than I expected, but I really had fun. Enjoy!

I'll appreciate all feedback,
jin

6 comments:

  1. Nice shooting, but the girl, the one in white needs to be more open and confident in front of the computer. She seems quite clueless and uncomfortable. Overall, its good, I enjoyed watching it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks kai shin! well, that'll be because all of us are inexperienced... I thin it was her first time in front of camera for video.

    I need to polish my shooting skill as well! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shooting.:) Check out my video vlip on my SG trip too! ;D

    http://snowflakes-88.blogspot.com/2011/06/singapore-trip-june-2011.html

    Thankss

    ReplyDelete
  4. talented I must say..keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails