Wednesday, June 8, 2011

the passion of me

Dear Sumire,

6 months ago, I joined Evo Pictures as an intern. I was so excited about it all. I was thinking about one step nearer to the movie industry. Back then my supervisor told me, we are making advertisements, and movies. You had any idea how excited I was that moment? My heart was jumping with joy!

A month later, I went for the first shoot. It was a long boring shoot. All I remember from that shoot was “Oh no! I missed the Goal!”. Yeah, that pretty much sums up the whole experience.

But I was burning since then. I want to be a part of the film industry. It was then I realize I was not even half a step in it. I was so far away. I realized that this is a hard road to take. It’s not even easy stepping foot in this industry from where I stand now.

So I discussed all I can with my supervisor, Director Michael Chuah (Seed of Darkness, Fist of Dragon). He told me to start off small. Make some short films. Make way through some film festivals.

I’m going to do these. I’ll shoot my short film. I want this so badly. But to make it works, I'm gonna need all the help that I can get.

So, y’all readers, wish me all the best.

I know this is a bit unrelated, but I really had fun making videos now.
I shoot this particular video for fun when helping out a friend with her FYP Video Ad.


Sincerely,
jin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails