Sunday, May 8, 2011

mummy, i love you

Dear Mum,

I knew I had always been a black sheep in our family. I knew I am the reason you're hearing thousands of different complaints from time to time. I knew I'm not acting the way you want me to. I always knew what kind of man you want me to grow into, but I'm certainly growing out of the model son you want me to be. I knew I was never a good son, and I knew a lot more. I know you had a hard time raising me.

The greatest mum in the world!

Despite all that I am, I knew you’d always shower me with love and affection. You had always been my pillar of life, supporting me from every angle possible.

I love you mum. I know I love you down to the base of my heart. I hope you know that too.

Love,
jin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails