Saturday, August 13, 2011

my cousins and i

Dear Sumire,

I'm feeling extremely exhausted! Probably it was because of the late badminton session with Lucas, Doreen, Lynn and Kam. Or maybe, it's due to waking up early despite the fatigue. Or maybe the 2 hours drive home to Melaka did drain me a little bit more. I've yet to consider the fact that my car wipers suddenly stop functioning thus having me wait for more than an hour at the workshop while they service the wiper motor. Not to mention the mechanic took it in and off several time before it finally works again.

But being home at Melaka have its good side. I enjoyed the quality time with my family. Had a great dinner and durians after. I guess the durians are so-so. But it's the company that matters. God, I haven't had such earnest chat with my cousins in such a long time. Few years back, we use to do it all the time didn't we? I guess time changes things.

My cousins and I, we use to go cycling a lot. We use to get muddy in the paddy field, and so on and so forth. Holidays are pure madness and havoc in my house. My mum would get a serious headaches with all 7 of us wreaking madness in her usually serene home. You would see us running around screaming, and occasionally, the some of the girls would be crying. LOL

Dominic and I, we use to be so tight. We even said funny things about how we would meet up in playground that we call the 'usual spot' 20-30 years from now. I'm curious how the future will turn up to be.

Gosh, I'm old.
jin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails