Monday, August 1, 2011

oh well

Dear Sumire,

If you ever know me at all, I'm nothing more than a disappointment. Ask that to my parents, my sister, my friend and my girl. They might not agree, but they know. I know, I tried to change, I failed, and so I told myself, "Nah, you know what? I'm fine being a failure."

The thing is, I'm not fine. I hate being called a failure, although no one really call that straight in my face. I know by the way they look, or talk to me.

I had a very bad temper. And I totally lost it this morning. Slamming on the doors and throwing tantrum. When will I ever learn how to control myself?

Gosh. I'm emotional. I remembered being called emo-king. I remembered some guys who totally stop talking to me after I threw some scary looking stare at them. I remember a time in secondary school where people won't try to talk to me because I looked like a fucking demon.

All in all, I still did not manage to control my temper. No matter how fucking hard I tried.

All in all, I failed.
jin

3 comments:

  1. He who angers you, conquers you.

    Emotions fluctuate all the time, as nothing is permanent. Try to walk away for a moment when you feel your emotions are drifting you away, and come back later when you're good.

    As usual, easier said than done, but its possible. It is all in the state of mind.

    Pause and think twice are the emotions flung worth? Small emotions may just cause you fights, but terrible ones may cause you death, or even worse, living alone with no one else to care.

    As how your family trusted in you, I do.
    Take care.

    With love, your bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks nick.
    love u bro. always do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys loosing it is plain scary...
    Try something calming- maybe a scent (vanille and lavender work for me) or a mental picture of anything close to heart. May help you get rid of that anger for a bit. If this don't work, always rmb- THINGS COULD BE WORSE...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails