Saturday, July 16, 2011

day 4 - photo of my best friend

Dear Sumire,

Yesterday was a hectic day at work. Watched Harry Potter 7.2, which was kinda entertaining, then I went home, and I went to bed, and I woke up an hour later to be struck by a crazy-ass toothache, which forced me to drive out at 1am in the morning, went to Subang Medical Center where I got a jab and a consultation, and burn a RM100 hole in my pocket.

It was so unbearable really. I was cringing in pain, sweaty palms and my entire body was trembling!

Anyway, its day 4, and I should post a favorite picture of my best friend.


That was the pimp or bapak ayam of 5 Sc 2 of year 2004.

Oh Gosh! That was like how many years ago? Seven? After seven years, I still like that picture of him. We sure are old now!

And by the way, my convocation is finally going to happen tomorrow.

So I should sleep!
jin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails