Wednesday, July 13, 2011

day 1 - photo + describing my day

Dear Sumire,

Today I'll start my 3o Days Blogging challenge. I've full confidence that I'll fail this trial. Previously I tried to do my own 365 Day photography. I failed at day 17. LOL. Now I'm trying to commit to a 30 day blogging challenge since I saw this thing at many blogs seriously (Pouleen The Cartoon Blogger and Cathy to name a few.)

Here's the daily module for the course of 3o DAYS.



So I guess maybe I'll start now? Let's see... Day 1: A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.


This is the messy me.
(Credits to my Baby for snapping this photo in I-City.)


My day started with a traffic jam. Oh well, probably shud get use to it by now but still, I feel nervous about being late, (since my company deduce the daily wage off if we're late. Now what kind of rule is that?!) and normally the jam would take away at least 15-30 minutes away from my travelling time.

When I reach the office, I'll do my routine 9.00 to 6.15 all in my cubicle. You could say I'd never leave that spot unless I need to go to the loo, or to Angela's table to drop/take JR forms.

But today is somewhat different because right after I finish my working hours, I rushed to Subang Parade instead of heading home. I'm there particularly to pick up my darling and to have dinner with her. We ate at Dave's Deli, which happens to be one of our favourite places to dine. I love the food, particularly the quarter chicken, in which the gravy was superb. But still, I think the taste had deteriorate since the last time I'd been there.

My darling bought me a cup today, which is kind of cute. I love it. Maybe tomorrow I'll take a picture of it and post it up. If you're wondering why I won't do it now...

It would be because I'm already snoring.
ZZzzzZZzzzZZzzzz
jin

2 comments:

  1. read this alot of time.. many bloggers doing it.. i want to as well, but cant find the time :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This module sounds interesting~! I wonder if I have the time for it ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails