Friday, March 18, 2011

depressed

Dear Sumire,

Recently, I'd been thinking a lot. So much so that these thoughts are back to haunt me. I feel like as if I am pushing myself into a corner of my heart, just to look back at all the harm I'd cause to others.

I'm not a forgiver, so I'd never expect anyone to forgive me. And looking back into my past, there were so many of the people I hurt gave me a second chance. So much so, some had forgave me unconditionally.

All these, makes me feel pitiable. Because here in my heart, I feel like a monster. Mayhem causing monster.

Sorry Lord. I know I promised to be a better person, but looking at myself now, I'm nowhere near the better person I want to be.

I thank the Lord my God for the family He blessed me with, my girl who pull me through, my silly sister, and the forgiving people all around me.

jin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails