Thursday, January 28, 2010

i love malaysia

Dear Sumire,

Had you heard that pigs’ heads are tossed into at least 3 mosques already? If you haven’t, you should read about it here and here.

I guess what Marina Mahathir had wrote in her blog was right. Some people are just not satisfied because no Malaysians had started killing each other yet. Some people are hoping and trying hard to recreate a dark hole in the history of our Malaysia. The only difference this time is that they tried to manipulate our faith rather than the different color of our skin.

I feel equally as bad when I read about the news as when I read about the churches’ arsons. These barbarians whom do not know how to respect the places of worship of others are ignorant fools who can’t think for themselves. Easily influenced and shallow.

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I still see the Chinese, Malays and Indians going out for lunch together here at Shah Alam. My Malay friends still shake my hand when they see me. We'd not been provoked into war, because we know truly in our heart that we're friends, not enemies. The real enemy is out there, burning churches and desecrating mosques.

Arson of churches, temple attacks and desecration of mosques will not break us apart. It will only set us stronger. Even youth leaders from both Barisan and Pakatan are standing together now. We're must indeed be stronger to face our true enemies.

These fools must realize, they’re not only attacking churches. They’re not only attacking temples. They’re not only attacking the mosques. They’re in fact attacking and humiliating our unique and rich cultures. They’re attacking Malaysia in general. They’re trying to destroy what all Malaysians had been standing up for. They’re trying to destroy Malaysia’s future. Attacking the places of worship is like stepping on our Malaysian flag.

Sometimes I wonder why those ignorant fools hated Malaysia so much? I just couldn’t understand. Malaysia is my home, I love Malaysia and I wouldn’t allow those barbarians to ruin it further. That’s why I think we must never lose our composure. We must be rational. We must in every way be united. I believe that Malaysia is still a wonderful place to live in, and mutual respect still exists. We shall not be provoked.

May God bless Malaysia,
Jin

3 comments:

  1. yeah, god bless malaysia..
    things are not gonna be better anytime soon.. =)

    kenwooi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they're attacking their own dignity too.

    God Bless Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope these things stop. I am very disappointed about these arsons. Regardless any religion we embrace, we are all on common grounds - our religion teaches us to do good. As we both are standing against the forces of evil, we shouldn't be divided among each other. How will we win this battle if we don't unite among ourselves?

    Also, BBC and CNN already displayed the news of the arson. Those people who started the fiasco should think before they act. Now, the damage has been done. Our nation's name had been tarnished.

    Let's hope all ends well. God bless Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails