Thursday, March 18, 2010

publication design makes me go dizzy

Dear Sumire,

Here's a magazine assignment I made for Publication Design. It's tiring when you'd to come up with a 16 page magazine design is less than 2 days (thanks to my missing laptop). I presented it today, and my lecturer seems satisfied. Hopefully I didn't read her expressions wrongly. I'm really tired with so much work to do. There's more to be done, and I'm afraid I cannot make it in time. :-(

Anyway, here it is. I embedded the a pdf file here, so you guys can view it in fullscreen. It might be a little slow, due to the large file size. Comments are appreciated. Thank you. :-P



Continue to do the rest of my assignment lo =(
jin

4 comments:

  1. Hey man....looked through it and it is seriosuly good :):):)!!!

    Did u come up with the writings all by urself...and is this for mass publication?

    Good stuff, nice pics, layout superb and good ads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm supposed to focus on the design alone. i write some part of it, not all of it. but i do come up with the ads myself. =D

    It's just an assignment, not gonna be published. =)

    thanks for ur comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lolz you should just publish a few copies lah....looks very pro lah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails