Monday, January 25, 2010

irrationally furious

Dear Sumire,

I’d failed you. I told you that I’ll only blog about happy stuffs, but hell, nothing is as easy as it seem.

God damn it, I started my day with a big smile on my face. I was grinning when I thought, “Gosh! After so many Mondays, I finally get to wake up on time. At least today I won’t be late.” I guess that smile didn’t last. The next thing I know, I was showered with bad news, and so on so forth.

I’m so tired of double standards. I know, I might have some double standards myself too, but I hate all of them just the same. You do something, I do the same thing, and I’m the one to blame? I felt really fucked up. Forgive my vulgarity, but it’s the only word to describe what I felt at the moment. Tired of all the dramas and acting in the house. Hey ladies and gentleman, open up your eyes, wipe your tears and look around you. Don’t you realize everyone is wearing a fucking mask on their face? Look into the mirror and you’ll see one on your own as well.

The next thing I knew, I was scheming to piss people off. I guess I did. I even thought I’d fun. When I looked into the mirror, I saw a wide grin hanging on my face, but I didn’t feel happy at all. I realize all I did was just making me unhappy. I wasn’t happy at all. Maybe it’s because it all went unnaturally. Maybe, I shouldn't scheme anything at all.

I’m writing this to end the awkward frustrating feeling right here. If anyone involved is reading this at all; you have my words. I’m not doing anything on purpose just to fuck with you guys anymore. But I know I’m not Mr Nice Guy. So I assume you guys will come to me in a full fledged fight soon.

I remember my old buddy Koo once told me during a fight that I fuck people up to their limits naturally. I guess he was right. I brought doom upon others just by existing. So if you guys cannot stand my existence, well I guess you really should do something about it. It’s your problem, not mine. According to my friend, it’s just my nature.

Pissed off,
Jin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails