Monday, January 7, 2013

2013

Dear Sumire,

My resolution this year? Just 5.

1. Be a better person.
... because as a person, I sucks. Made my family worried all the times. Got to go back to my family more often. Drop more phone calls to my mum.

2. Start a YouTube channel and make more vids!
... I think I should experiment with whatever resources I have. Gotta say, I wanna make my dreams comes true. Can't let it stay a dream like forever. I still think this is far from reality though.

3. Take whatever shit people throw at me.
... That's for growth. I don't want to whine and get stuck in the same place forever. I'll take whatever shit people throw at me, and make fertilizers out of it.

4. Planning.
I really gotta learn how to plan. Because heck, I can't plan. ;-P

5. Work.
Minus the time for family and friends, I'll put all my energy into this. I want to learn as much as possible and rise and rose and bloom. Whatever that means.

2013. Please be good to me. (Quoting +Eunice Wang)
jin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails